Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Your lil gal :)

Baby gal, my swt baby gal - I'm still all that and a lil bit more. Hope you remember. We found love in a hopeless place as Rihanna would say. Those were wonderful times, they still are, but with some testing times to scare us on the way.

All the times of treading fire and storms, all the times of merry weather and giggles, all the times of expectations and dreams coming true, all the happy moments we created and all the hassles we got each other into - Dont you wanna relive it, make some more memorable minutes for us to remember and cherish? You say yes and I promise I'll be there whether you see me or not, to hold your back in case you fall. I promise there will me more glee than all the tears I used to be made of. I promise to make you smile :)

No comments: