Oh the lot that can happen to one for no apparent reason but simply by one's presence. A heavily rented, not so great house goes on the market while you're still living in it: because some moron made a mistake with the address. A missed appointment with imbecile data cable guys and one waits a month to get internet connections running even though you were present at the time and place the whole time and on time. Landlords who forget they have tenants and go on vacations: still dont remember them when they're back. Laughable incidents in afterthought? Maybe to a cool cucumber been through it all. Not to a wannabe student, who's forgotten how to start studying and has to write exams after more than three years of leaving school.
I get people make mistakes. No one intends to be stupid. Just quit makin them around me! I have my own to take care of, erase and redo. All the mail vans and black cars are not enough to wish upon to make these time stealing demons disappear. A holy ghost, a kind angel please come down and get me over this. Over to a place where I can do what I came here to do - Think and work and be something happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment