Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's hopeless!

Hopelessly in love with the world I'm in, cuz you're in it too. Want to remember this feeling forever. Of peace and ecstasy! And no, I haven's smoked up or anything :) Of glee and feelings of longing and dreams of meeting again. I know you dont have to talk to me to show me you love! I do. I know. I do. But I forget sometimes. Remind me like you used to. Lift me up inside like you always do. Cuz my love for you will grow then too.

Thank you my love for all the little things you do for me and with me. A lil more focus on a picture I'm in, pausing your fury so I have a good time, lettin me have my bad moments and then learning, the encouragement and the growth and the insight and the sharing and the concern. Thank you for it all. Thank you for being here whenever you have and whenever you havent. Let me be there for you like you have. Thank you for making me hopelessly giddy like only you know how. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you :)

No comments: